The eagerly awaited Akkineni family multi-starter, with ANR, Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya, is set to go on to floors in the first week of June. The movie has been titled ‘Manam’ and Vikram Kumar is directing the film.
Shriya Saran and Samantha have been roped in as the heroines opposite Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya respectively. Harsha Vardhan, who penned the dialogues for ‘Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyindhe’, will be working for this film. Music is being scored by Anoop Rubens.
This movie is expected to be high on entertainment and romance. Nagarjuna is producing the project on Annapurna Studios banner.
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links
- Shruti Haasan opens up about composing for movies
- Yet another cameraman to turn director
- Poll : Which of these films entertained you the most?