The eagerly awaited Akkineni family multi-starter, with ANR, Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya, is set to go on to floors in the first week of June. The movie has been titled ‘Manam’ and Vikram Kumar is directing the film.
Shriya Saran and Samantha have been roped in as the heroines opposite Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya respectively. Harsha Vardhan, who penned the dialogues for ‘Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyindhe’, will be working for this film. Music is being scored by Anoop Rubens.
This movie is expected to be high on entertainment and romance. Nagarjuna is producing the project on Annapurna Studios banner.
- Star hero donates Rs.10 lakhs to retired cops trust
- Poll : Which of these films are you looking forward to this week?
- Young hero hikes his remuneration
- Bunny-Sukumar project becomes hot topic
- Catherine Tresa to romance star hero?