The eagerly awaited Akkineni family multi-starter, with ANR, Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya, is set to go on to floors in the first week of June. The movie has been titled ‘Manam’ and Vikram Kumar is directing the film.
Shriya Saran and Samantha have been roped in as the heroines opposite Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya respectively. Harsha Vardhan, who penned the dialogues for ‘Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyindhe’, will be working for this film. Music is being scored by Anoop Rubens.
This movie is expected to be high on entertainment and romance. Nagarjuna is producing the project on Annapurna Studios banner.
- Star character artiste all set for directorial debut
- Baahubali duo Rajamouli and Shobu invest in a startup
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 17-12-2017
- Kajal’s role in Kalyan Ram’s MLA revealed