The eagerly awaited Akkineni family multi-starter, with ANR, Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya, is set to go on to floors in the first week of June. The movie has been titled ‘Manam’ and Vikram Kumar is directing the film.
Shriya Saran and Samantha have been roped in as the heroines opposite Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya respectively. Harsha Vardhan, who penned the dialogues for ‘Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyindhe’, will be working for this film. Music is being scored by Anoop Rubens.
This movie is expected to be high on entertainment and romance. Nagarjuna is producing the project on Annapurna Studios banner.
- Baahubali’s Manohari To Shake A Leg With Varun Tej
- Picture of NTR’s prosthetic mask goes viral
- Bunny Ropes In A Tutor For DJ
- Stage is all set for Baahubali extravaganza
- RGV spews venom on Pawan Kalyan yet again
Articles that might interest you