It is time for yet another star daughter to enter the movie industry. Kamal Haasan’s younger daughter, Akshara Haasan is all set to make her debut with the Bollywood film Shamitabh. Shooting of this film has been completed, and the team is aggressively promoting their film all over India.
During one of her interviews, Akshara revealed that she wants to follow her sister’s footsteps and act in both Tamil and Telugu. She also added that she is eagerly awaiting to make her debut down south, and is also hearing scripts in this process. Interestingly, Shamitabh also stars Tamil superstar Dhanush as her co-star along with the legendary actor Amitabh Bachchan.
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi
- Ravi Teja to work with hit director?
- Thaman to score for mega hero
- Ram Charan-Boyapati movie launched