The unit of Superstar Rajinikanth and Shankar’s 2.0 is currently shooting a crucial football sequence featuring the film’s hero Rajinikanth and his nemesis Akshay Kumar at the Jawaharlal Nehru stadium in New Delhi.
This morning, a couple of working stills from the film’s Delhi schedule were leaked on the internet and Akshay’s menacing look in a ‘crow man’ getup caused quite a stir online. Latest reports reveal that Akshay is playing an evil scientist who transforms into a ‘crow man’ after a failed experiment.
After Delhi, the team will leave for Morocco for the fourth schedule. Lyca Productions is producing this film, which has Amy Jackson as the female lead.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you