It is a known fact that comedian Ali is synonymous with a lot of social work. The ace comedian has done it yet again as he has decided to adopt families of some lady prisoners from Chencalguda jail in Hyderabad.
When Ali was invited as the chief guest to celebrate Gandhi Jayanthi in the jail premises, he was shocked to hear some of the sad family stories of the ladies who have been locked up for ages.
Immediately, Ali decided to adopt four families of certain prisoners and promised them that he would help them financially and take care of their well being.
- Top Bollywood star in Chiru151?
- Interesting title in consideration for NBK101?
- Katamarayudu breaks into the $1 million club
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you