All obstacles for the release of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s film ‘Adhinayakudu’ have been removed and the movie is gearing up to hit the screens tomorrow, on the 1st of June. With the Election Commission refusing to stay the release of the film, the producer, financiers and distributors heaved a huge sigh of relief. Adhinayakudu is all set to take excellent openings tomorrow, as there is a good buzz surrounding the project.
Saloni and Lakshmi Rai are the heroines in this movie Balakrishna will be seen in three powerful roles. Paruchuri Murali has directed the film and Kalyani Malik has scored the music. The movie has been produced by M.L.Kumar Chowdhary
- Star heroine’s performance costs one crore per minute
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya all set for Tamil release
- Hello promotions getting decent response in the US
- Agnyaathavaasi sets all-time record for an Indian film in the US
- Fans eagerly waiting for Agnyatavasi teaser