After the success of his latest blockbuster Temper, ace film-maker Puri Jagan is currently busy with his woman-centric flick ‘Jyothi Lakshmi’. Charming actress Charmi Kaur is playing the lead and according to the latest update, the first look of this film will be unveiled tomorrow.
Right from its inception, this project has been in much news for its hard hitting subject. Everyone is eager to find out how Jagan has conceived this film with Charmi as the female lead.
The makers are planning to release the film by May end and are making due preparations. Jyothi Lakshmi is jointly produced by C.K Entertainments and Sri Subha Swetha Films. Sunil Kashyap, the singer turned music director, will compose the songs.
- Tamil lyricist pens a Telugu song for Spyder
- Lakshmi Manchu returns to production with a thriller
- Prabhas dons the grease paint after months
- 3 million Twitter followers for Nagarjuna
- Balayya’s audacious show in Paisa Vasool’s trailer
Articles that might interest you