Nandamuri Balakrishna’s upcoming film, to be directed by KS Ravikumar, is all set to be launched in a grand way on August 3 at Ramoji Film City. C Kalyan is producing this film and it’ll star Balakrishna and Nayanthara in lead roles.
Given KS Ravikumar’s track record of having worked with legends like Rajinikanth and Kamal Haasan over the years, there’s an intense speculation about what the storyline of the film could be. Buzz is that the makers are going to rope in another heroine to play the lead role opposite Balakrishna and a Bollywood actress is likely to join the cast.
Meanwhile, Balakrishna has just wrapped up shooting for Puri Jagannadh’s Paisa Vasool and he’s in no mood to go slow as far as his acting career is concerned. It really is a rocking time for Balayya’s hardcore fans.
- Vijay Devarakonda’s next wraps up its talkie part
- PSPK25’s small schedule wrapped up
- Special plans for C/O Surya’s audio launch
- Star comedian’s new film from Jan 2018
- Sundeep Kishan-Gautham Menon’s film to be out in February