Ram Charan’s upcoming film in Krishna Vamsi’s direction is turning out to be one of the most talked about films even before it goes on floors. It’s the first time that the duo has decided to work together and after a string of mass entertainers in Ram Charan’s career, this film is going to be a pure family entertainer.
Interestingly, Ram Charan’s recent film Yevadu had several touching moments between Jayasudha and Ram Charan and they were well received. No wonder, fans of Ram Charan are all the more excited about his upcoming film and buzz is that it’s going to be quite a makeover for Ram Charan as well. Kajal is paired up with Ram Charan for the third time after Magadheera and Naayak. The film also stars Srikanth, Kamalinee Mukherjee in key roles.
The film is set to go on floors on February 6 and a special set is going to be erected in Nanakramguda, Hyderabad for this film from January 26 onwards. Bandla Ganesh is producing the film and S S Thaman is going to compose the music.
- Summer release for Rajamouli’s multi-starrer with NTR-Ram Charan
- Keerthy Suresh In Talks For Ram’s Next?
- Actor’s Search For A Soulmate Goes Viral
- A whopping 150 Cr budget for Rajamouli-Charan-NTR film
- Raai Laxmi’s Julie 2 Based On True Story Of An Actress?