S S Rajamouli is one man who must be in a lot of pressure right now. His dream of over three years, Baahubali is finally ready to unfold tomorrow. The entire country is quite eager to watch the film on the big screen and the focus has shifted towards this genius film maker as to how he has executed this magnum opus.
Right from the top critics in the country to the superstars of Indian cinema, everyone is pretty confident that Rajamouli will deliver a solid product and present a visual treat for the viewers.
From the day Baahubali has gone on floors, Rajamouli has been the cynosure of all eyes and a lot of money is riding on his shoulders for the success of this film. We hope and pray that the film lives up to its expectations and make the Telugu film industry proud.
- Mahanati crosses the 30 crore mark
- Press Note: Last Chance to Watch Mahanati Using AT&T Buy 1 Get 1
- Prabhas bets big on Prabhas20’s script
- RGV to release Officer on his own
- Title locked for Allari Naresh’s next