Talking to the media recently, Sriwass revealed that even though all four received positive feedback, they could not reach their full potential due to four movies releasing at once. He added that he believes Sankranthi can handle upto two films due to the fact that the majority of the audience will watch upto two movies per season.
He also said that all four films had to reduce the number of theatres they wanted to release in and that if they released by themselves, they would have reached a wider audience and with more number of screens.
- Ram Charan-Boyapati movie launched
- Chay-Maruthi’s film to be launched tomorrow
- Only Charan should remake Gang Leader: SDT
- Sumanth confident of repeating Godavari magic with Malli Raava
- No songs no romance in Nag-RGV film