Talking to the media recently, Sriwass revealed that even though all four received positive feedback, they could not reach their full potential due to four movies releasing at once. He added that he believes Sankranthi can handle upto two films due to the fact that the majority of the audience will watch upto two movies per season.
He also said that all four films had to reduce the number of theatres they wanted to release in and that if they released by themselves, they would have reached a wider audience and with more number of screens.
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
- Actors, filmmakers support state bandh on 25th
- Legendary director K Viswanath to be conferred Dadasaheb Phalke
- Charan-Sukumar’s movie wraps up its first schedule
Articles that might interest you