Spats between directors, actors and other technicians in the Film Industry is not uncommon. They keep happening from time to time. While some get resolved with time, there are a few that go on for decades.
Yesterday, Boyapati Sreenu and Devi Sri Prasad had a minor fallout of sorts. At the success meet of ‘Legend’, DSP publicly denied some claims made by Boyapati Sreenu just a few minutes before. The vibes one got from this exchange were a little negative.
TV channels also aired special shows about this spat. To contain the damage, a press release was sent out along with some photos that showed Boyapati and DSP together. Apparently, they had lunch together and watched ‘Race Gurram’.
All is well between DSP and Boyapati, according to the press note. Apparently, they are even working together for Boyapati’s next film.
- Katamarayudu struggling at overseas box-office
- Date and venue locked for Mister’s audio launch
- Date locked for Pawan-Trivikram movie launch?
- Sachiin’s film set to release in Tamil
- Aamir Khan Beats Rajinikanth-Akshay Kumar’s Record
Articles that might interest you