Spats between directors, actors and other technicians in the Film Industry is not uncommon. They keep happening from time to time. While some get resolved with time, there are a few that go on for decades.
Yesterday, Boyapati Sreenu and Devi Sri Prasad had a minor fallout of sorts. At the success meet of ‘Legend’, DSP publicly denied some claims made by Boyapati Sreenu just a few minutes before. The vibes one got from this exchange were a little negative.
TV channels also aired special shows about this spat. To contain the damage, a press release was sent out along with some photos that showed Boyapati and DSP together. Apparently, they had lunch together and watched ‘Race Gurram’.
All is well between DSP and Boyapati, according to the press note. Apparently, they are even working together for Boyapati’s next film.
- Chiru151 launched with heavy duty star cast
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
- Chiru151: There’s more than just Sye Raa
- Spyder to be dubbed in Arabic
- Murugadoss’ 20-minute narration paved the way for Spyder
Articles that might interest you