The makers of the remake of Malayalam smash hit ‘Bangalore Days’ have finally completed the film’s casting process. The film features an ensemble cast comprising of Telugu and Tamil actors for this bilingual. Buzz is that Rana, Arya, Bobby Simha and Sri Divya have been signed for the film. The shooting of ‘Bangalore Days’ will kick start on 20th March and the pre-production work is in full swing at the moment.
The majority of the film’s shoot will take place in Hyderabad, Chennai and Singapore and the film is expected to have a Singapore backdrop. It will be interesting to see how the makers will succeed in retaining the soul of ‘Bangalore Days’ with the relatively new star cast and a foreign backdrop.
- Nagarjuna’s take on film collections
- Shocking! NBW Issued Against Suriya, Sathyaraj
- Chalapati Rao apologises finally
- Manchu Manoj Nominates Five Celebs For A Noble Cause
- Bunny Praises His Favourite Music Director
Articles that might interest you