Nani’s Krishnagadi Veera Prema Gaadha is slated for a huge release on the 12th of this month. Thanks to its interesting trailer and an aggressive promotional campaign by the team, this romantic action entertainer has been the talk of the town over the past few days.
The film’s entire post-production has been wrapped up and the makers are awaiting the crucial censor scrutiny, which will take place tomorrow. Young Punjabi beauty Mehreen Kaur Pirzada will be making her Telugu debut with this film.
Directed by Hanu Raghavapudi, KVPG is bankrolled by the producers trio, Ram Achanta, Gopinath Achanta and Anil Sunkara under their 14 Reels Entertainments banner.
- RGV announc details of his film with Nag
- I have a terrible success rate: Ram
- Raj Tharun’s next to be launched next week
- Vijay’s Mersal Enters Rs 100 Crores Club!
- Pellichoopulu’s Hindi Remake Set In Gujarat