‘Allari’ is the cult film that launched the careers of both Comedy hero Naresh and Ravi Babu. The movie became such an iconic hit that Naresh came to be known as Allari Naresh. The muhurtham ceremony for this new project was held in a quiet manner in Ramanaidu Studios.
The movie is expected to be an out and out comedy entertainer. Noted writer Tripuraneni Maharadhi’s son, Tripuraneni Rajendra, is producing this movie and this is his first venture into film production.
Director Ravi Babu says that the movie will have a different and unique style of comedy. Other details regarding the cast and crew will be announced soon.
- JLK’s updated Krishna region collections
- JLK’s latest Chennai city collections
- Mahesh’s fresh revelation on film with Rajamouli
- Queen’s official Tamil remake launched
- Whopping deal for Raja The Great’s satellite, digital and Hindi rights
Articles that might interest you