‘Allari’ is the cult film that launched the careers of both Comedy hero Naresh and Ravi Babu. The movie became such an iconic hit that Naresh came to be known as Allari Naresh. The muhurtham ceremony for this new project was held in a quiet manner in Ramanaidu Studios.
The movie is expected to be an out and out comedy entertainer. Noted writer Tripuraneni Maharadhi’s son, Tripuraneni Rajendra, is producing this movie and this is his first venture into film production.
Director Ravi Babu says that the movie will have a different and unique style of comedy. Other details regarding the cast and crew will be announced soon.
- Vijayendra Prasad’s interesting definition of ‘wholesome entertainment’
- Date locked for PSPK25’s first look
- Jawaan gets censor clearance
- Oxygen gets a new release date
- Nara Rohit, Regina to grace Balakrishnudu’s US premiere