Allari Naresh has a busy year and he’s showing no signs of slowing down anytime soon. He’s on the verge of completing his upcoming film Jump Jilani and buzz is that he has three more films lined up which are going to be shot later this year.
He’ll soon team up with Indraganti Mohana Krishna for a comedy film and the title has been confirmed as Bandipotu. The film will be produced under EVV Cinema banner and Rajesh will be producing it. Allari Naresh is extremely excited about working with Indraganti Mohana Krishna, whose earlier films include Ashta Chemma, Golconda High School and Anthaku Mundhu Aa Tharuvatha. More details about this film will be revealed soon.
Meanwhile, Ravi Babu’s Laddu Babu, starring Allari Naresh, Poorna and Bhumika, is slated for release on April 18.
- Anasuya refutes rumors on her role in Rangasthalam
- Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar off to a staggering start in China
- Rahul’s Howrah Bridge joins Republic Day clash
- Sudheer Babu kick-starts dubbing for his maiden film as producer
- Akshay Kumar postpones Padman for Padmaavat