Buoyed by the super success of his latest outing James Bond, entertainment star Allari Naresh is in a happy mood at present. He heaved a sigh of relief as the film is now termed a commercial hit at the box office. Naresh, who got married recently, accepted this success as a gift from the audience.
All the distributors who bought the movie are very happy with the proceedings and the satellite rights have also fetched a superb price for the producers. The team already embarked on the success tour to thank the audience all over the two Telugu speaking states and the makers have also organised a success meet a few days ago.
Allari Naresh is now getting ready to shoot for his next project ‘Mama Manchu Alludu Kanchu’. He is keen on improving his success graph with decent movies under his belt.
- I lost Rs.60 crores: Legendary actor blames murky politics
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting ‘Raju’ trilogy
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
Articles that might interest you