Comedy King Allari Naresh struck gold at the US Box Office with his spoof on Telugu Films, ‘Sudigaadu’. The movie has raked in a storming 100,000 USD share for 3 days in USA. This is a superb amount for a Telugu movie and it is especially impressive for Allari Naresh.
The movie has released in about 30 centers in the US and all areas are reporting extremely strong collections. The movie has struck a chord with regular movie buffs and urban crowds.
Allari Naresh really is a Sudigaadu.
- Star heroine’s performance costs one crore per minute
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya all set for Tamil release
- Hello promotions getting decent response in the US
- Agnyaathavaasi sets all-time record for an Indian film in the US
- Fans eagerly waiting for Agnyatavasi teaser