123telugu had recently reported that comedy King Allari Naresh’s latest offering ‘Brother of Bommali’ is all set to release on November 7. According to the latest news, the actor has watched the final copy and is very much confident and is eyeing for a huge release overseas. As this film is going to be a laugh riot, he is planning to release it in large number of screens in foreign countries.
Directed by ‘Veedu Theda’ fame B. Chinni, this film features Monal Gajjar as the female lead while Karthika plays the crucial role of Naresh’s twin sister.
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon
- Young Actress Undergoes A Dramatic Makeover