Film stars these days have found new ways to interact with their fans, especially on social networking sites. Earlier today, Allari Naresh asked his followers on Twitter to suggest a title for his upcoming film which has Sharwanand, Shriya Saran and him in lead roles. Whether he would take the suggestions seriously or not remains to be seen, but it’s refreshing to see that celebs are paying attention to what their fans have to say. The film is said to be a remake of Deewana Mastana. Narayana is directing the film and Vamshi Krishna Srinivas is producing it. This is the second time after Gamyam that Sharwanand and Allari Naresh have teamed up for a film.
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s teaser is now world’s 2nd most liked
- Mehrene to romance young hero?
- Vijay Devarakonda’s first glimpse as Taxiwala is fun
- Kirrak Party in second week, success meet tomorrow
- Prabhas truly arrives on the global scene with wax statue in London