Comedy King Allari Naresh’s ‘Action 3D’ will hit the screens in the last week of December, as per the latest press release given out by the producers. The movie has recently completed a schedule in Bangkok and Goa. A fresh schedule will begin from November 10th in Hyderabad and shooting will largely be complete with this.
Allari Naresh, Sudeep, Vaibhav, Kick Shyam and Raju Sundaram will be seen in key roles in this movie. Successful producer Anil Sunkara is directing and producing this move. Sarvesh Murari is the cameraman while Bappi Lahari is providing the tunes along with his son Bappa. The audio launch of the movie will be held in the last week of November.
Neelam Upadhyay, Sneha Ullal, Ritu Barmecha and Kamna Jethmalani are the heroines in the project. The movie is expected to be a laugh riot in typical Allari Naresh style.
- Vishnu’s Voter’s first look to be unveiled soon
- Poll : Which aspect of Khakee did you like the most?
- Interview : Nara Rohit – Working on Balakrishnudu was a new experience for me
- Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film to commence soon
- Press Note : Jawaan Overseas by BlueSky