Comedy King Allari Naresh’s 3D film, ‘Action’, is currently being shot at Pragathi Resorts in Hyderabad. Shooting is going on at a brisk pace and Anil Sunkara, one of the producers of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s ‘Dookudu’, is making his debut as a director with this movie. The film is being shot with high technical values and some expensive new equipment has been imported for the project.
Apart from Allari Naresh, Kick Shyam, Vaibhav and Raju Sundaram are the other male leads in this action entertainer.Sneha Ullal and Kamna Jethmalani will be seen as the heroines and AK Entertainments banner is producing this big budget flick.Bappa Lahari, son of Bappi Lahari, is composing the music while background score will be rendered by Thaman.
- High Court orders probe into star hero’s controversial comments
- Chiranjeevi’s gesture to help ailing senior artistes wins hearts
- Tiger Nageswara Rao, a film on the notorious thief in the making
- Babai at his best! Ram Charan hails Power Star
- Vishnu all praises for Shriya