Of late, Allari Naresh could not manage a box office hit with most of his films ending up as average fares at the ticket windows. After deciding to bid goodbye to stale scripts, Naresh teamed up with Indraganti Mohana Krishna, who is well known for his sensible film making. The duo has been busy shooting for ‘Bandipotu’, an entertaining con story, and the film’s talkie part has been finished.
For the first time, Mohana Krishna is moving away from his comfort zone of lighthearted romantic entertainers and is coming up with an out and out comic caper filled with family elements. Recently, the film’s unit has canned few songs abroad, and the shooting has almost been complete except for one song. Eesha, who debuted with the director’s earlier flick ‘Anthaku Mundu Aa Tharuvatha’ is paired up with Naresh. The film is being produced by Aryan Rajesh under EVV Cinema.
- Special Column : Sardaar to Katamarayudu, Overseas rights hike
- Rajamouli, Rana To Launch Baahubali Novel In Delhi
- Interesting Story Behind Making Of Baahubali 2
- Guru to open with good pre-release hype
- Mahesh Babu Is The Most Handsome Actor: NTR
Articles that might interest you