Comedy King Allari Naresh has totally transformed his look for his upcoming film, ‘Laddu Babu’. The tall and thin actor will be seen as a very overweight young guy in the movie and extensive use of prosthetics has been made for this look.
Naresh needed to undergo makeup sessions for at least four hours before every shoot by sitting absolutely still. This was a very tiresome ritual but Naresh apparently went through everything with only a smile.
Team members were reportedly shocked by Naresh’s dedication and passion. Naresh is known for his fast paced and medium budget comedy films, so it will now be interesting to see what he and Allari Ravi Babu have in store for us this summer.
- Shruthi Haasan’s next postponed
- 1 million plus views for Vaisakham’s theme teaser
- Strange disorder made this Mumbai beauty quit acting temporarily
- Senior hero signs a Tamil film?
- Mahesh and Bunny to lock horns next Sankranthi?
Articles that might interest you