Comedy King Allari Naresh’s movie is currently being shot in Nidadavolu. As per a report published in Sakshi, the movie is being shot in an eye hospital in Gandhinagar area, in Nidadavolu. A number of popular Telugu comedians are reportedly participating in the shoot
Isha Chawla and Swathi Dixit will be seen as the heroines in this movie. Ambika Krishna is producing this movie and E.Satti Babu is the director. The movie is an official remake of the Tamil film ‘Kalakalappu’.
Vijay Ebenzer is scoring the music for this comedy entertainer.
- Kamal announces film with Vikram and Akshara Haasan
- Star daughter’s debut film to be dubbed in Telugu
- Suriya’s message to fans abusing female VJs
- Tamil hero’s role revealed in Charan-Boyapati film
- Vishal, Samantha’s Abhimanyudu postponed