Allari Naresh was seen in James Bond earlier this year and it turned out to be an above average grosser. The movie, produced by Anil Sunkara, had Sakshi Choudary as the lead actress. It was an action-comedy entertainer.
According to our sources, the movie may now be remade in Kannada. Anil Sunkara is keen on remaking the movie with Sharan as the hero and Ragini Dwivedi or Ramya as the heroine. They are also discussing about changing the script a little bit. The remake will go onto the sets soon.
- Sharwa’s next gets a release date
- Murugadoss announces Mahesh23’s release date
- Tollywood’s ‘War Star’ shoots for yet another war film
- Duvvada Jagannadham’s teaser offers a wholesome treat
- Award winning DP for Allu Arjun’s next
Articles that might interest you