Comedy King Allari Naresh’s ‘Kevvu Keka’ has completed its shoot and it is currently under post-production. The audio album of this film is expected shortly and the makers are getting the film ready for a possible release in late June.
Sharmila Mandre is the heroine in this movie. Devi Prasad has handled the direction and Chinni Charan has scored the music.Boppana Chandrasekhar is producing this film on Jahnavi Productions banner.
Hari Nandamuri is the editor and Adusumilli Vijay Kumar is the cinematographer. The film is expected to be a typical Allari Naresh style laugh riot.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you