Comedy King Allari Naresh’s ‘Kevvu Keka’ has completed its shoot and it is currently under post-production. The audio album of this film is expected shortly and the makers are getting the film ready for a possible release in late June.
Sharmila Mandre is the heroine in this movie. Devi Prasad has handled the direction and Chinni Charan has scored the music.Boppana Chandrasekhar is producing this film on Jahnavi Productions banner.
Hari Nandamuri is the editor and Adusumilli Vijay Kumar is the cinematographer. The film is expected to be a typical Allari Naresh style laugh riot.
- DJ will be Bunny’s highest grossing film: Harish Shankar
- Young Telugu hero eyeing Kollywood?
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
Articles that might interest you