Comedy King Allari Naresh’s ‘Kevvu Keka’ has completed its shoot and it is currently under post-production. The audio album of this film is expected shortly and the makers are getting the film ready for a possible release in late June.
Sharmila Mandre is the heroine in this movie. Devi Prasad has handled the direction and Chinni Charan has scored the music.Boppana Chandrasekhar is producing this film on Jahnavi Productions banner.
Hari Nandamuri is the editor and Adusumilli Vijay Kumar is the cinematographer. The film is expected to be a typical Allari Naresh style laugh riot.
- Balakrishna-VV Vinayak’s film gets its launch date
- Manchu Manoj to sport a lean look in his next
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic