Comedy King Allari Naresh’s ‘Kevvu Keka’ is all set to hit the screens on the 19th of this month. The movie is gearing up as a full fledged comedy entertainer and a number of noted comedians have played key roles in this movie.
Devi Prasad is the director of the film and Boppana Chandrasekhar is the producer. Sharmila Mandre will be seen as the heroine in this movie. Chinni Charan and Bheems composes the music.
The director says that the film is going to be a treat for Allari Naresh fans.
- Talented hero replaces Sunil in Sathuranga Vettai’s remake?
- Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake gets a launch date
- Vikram-Samantha’s 10 gets a huge release in Nizam
- Dhanush to turn director again with a period film
- Anupama Parameswaran reveals her favorite drink