Comedy King Allari Naresh’s ‘Kevvu Keka’ is all set to hit the screens on the 19th of this month. The movie is gearing up as a full fledged comedy entertainer and a number of noted comedians have played key roles in this movie.
Devi Prasad is the director of the film and Boppana Chandrasekhar is the producer. Sharmila Mandre will be seen as the heroine in this movie. Chinni Charan and Bheems composes the music.
The director says that the film is going to be a treat for Allari Naresh fans.
- Poll : Which among these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Chiru 151 gets an official title?
- NRNM’s first-week collections
- Positive word of mouth helps Anando Brahma
- Kamal Haasan Mocks AIADMK Merger
Articles that might interest you