Comedy King Allari Naresh ‘Laddu Babu’ was supposed to hit the screens this month. However, the movie has now been pushed to March. Sources say that the production team is looking at an end March release for the movie. The movie has been directed by ‘Allari’ Ravi Babu, who is known for choosing interesting themes and story lines.
Poorna is the heroine in this movie and she has also been a part of Ravi Babu’s previous film ‘Avunu’. Actress Bhoomika Chawla is essaying a crucial role in this movie and several senior actors like Kota Srinivasa Rao have also been roped in by Ravi Babu.
Noted writer Maharadhi Tripuraneni’s son, Rajendra Tripuraneni has produced the film and Chakri has scored the music.
- Bhale Manchi Roju’s makers back with an interesting thriller
- Mahesh25 makers planning a surprise soon?
- Keshava makes a killing in its 1st weekend
- Rajasekhar revisits his Magaadu for Garuda Vega
- Manchu hero to work on farmers welfare
Articles that might interest you