123telugu already reported that talented director, Anish Krishna will direct a film with comedy king Allari Naresh. Latest update reveals that the said film will be the remake of the hit Malayalam film Oru Vadakkan selfie.
The yet untitled Telugu project will soon go on floors. Allari Naresh, who is trying hard to give a hit in his career has now changed gears and is making sure that he gets it right with this film.
More updates about this film will soon be revealed.
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
- Actors, filmmakers support state bandh on 25th
- Legendary director K Viswanath to be conferred Dadasaheb Phalke
- Charan-Sukumar’s movie wraps up its first schedule
Articles that might interest you