It is a known fact that Mohan Babu and Allari Naresh are going to come together for a film tilted Alludu Kanchu Mama Manchu. The latest update is that the makers have planned to release the film on the 25th December as Christmas special.
Srinivas Reddy of Damarukam fame directs this project which is currently in its post production phase. This is the first time that Allari Naresh will share screen space with the legendary actor. Ramya Krishna and Meena play important roles in this comedy caper.
- Sizzling beauty adopts a baby girl
- Vishnu loves to have twin girls again
- Teaser of first Indian space film to be out soon
- ‘SIT’ wraps up Sham K Naidu’s interrogation
- Popular Anchor Rules Out Entering Bigg Boss House
Articles that might interest you