After a brief gap, comedy hero Allari Naresh is back under the arclights with back-to-back movies. He’s already shooting for Bheemineni Srinivasarao’s film. Recently, Naresh signed a project under popular producer Anil Sunkara’s AK Entertainments banner.
The latest updates reveal that this as-yet-untitled film’s regular shooting will commence from March end. Giri, who had made his directorial debut with Nawin’s Nandini Nursing Home in 2016, will be helming the film. Details about the film’s leading lady and other major cast and crew will be revealed soon.
- Rangasthalam will be for Ram Charan what Khaidi was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting
- Kirrak Party’s team to celebrate the success with fans