It is well-known that comedy hero Allari Naresh will soon be kick-starting his next movie, Meda Meeda Abbayi, from the 16th of this month. The film’s unit will soon leave for the picturesque Pollachi in Tamil Nadu, where the movie will be shot extensively.
Now, the makers announced that Meda Meeda Abbayi will be completed in a single schedule, while the number of days it will be completed in has not been revealed yet. Allari Naresh is pretty confident that this movie will bring him accolades just like Gamyam and Sambho Siva Sambho did.
This movie is going to be an official remake of the super hit Malayalam movie, Oru Vadakkan Selfie. Nikhila Vimal is the film’s leading lady and Prajith Karanavar is the director. Boppana Chandrasekhar is producing this movie.
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you