Following a series of setbacks, including his much anticipated 50th film Mama Manchu Alludu Kanchu, comedy hero Allari Naresh is desperately looking for a solid success to reclaim his past glory. Naresh has been hearing several scripts to lock a decent story since a long time.
As per the latest reports, Naresh signed a project which will be bankrolled by the leading production house, Sri Venkateswara Cine Chitra, which produced Young Tiger NTR’s Sankranthi release, Nannaku Prematho.
Reports further say that comedy entertainers’ specialist G Nageswara Reddy will helm the Allari Naresh-SVCC project. Keep watching this space for more updates about this film.
- Nara Rohith’s multi-starrer gets bigger
- Rajini to float his political party in October?
- Team Baahubali kick-starts work on special treat for fans
- Raabta’s producer refutes Magadheera makers’ copyright allegations
- Press Note : Keshava USA – $8 Killing @ Box Office
Articles that might interest you