Following a series of setbacks, including his much anticipated 50th film Mama Manchu Alludu Kanchu, comedy hero Allari Naresh is desperately looking for a solid success to reclaim his past glory. Naresh has been hearing several scripts to lock a decent story since a long time.
As per the latest reports, Naresh signed a project which will be bankrolled by the leading production house, Sri Venkateswara Cine Chitra, which produced Young Tiger NTR’s Sankranthi release, Nannaku Prematho.
Reports further say that comedy entertainers’ specialist G Nageswara Reddy will helm the Allari Naresh-SVCC project. Keep watching this space for more updates about this film.
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
- Anjali Refutes Rumours About Her Sister’s Debut
- Rana talks about technology in storytelling on his TEDx debut
- 2.0 to beat Dangal’s record in China
- India’s Oscar Choice Turns Controversial
Articles that might interest you