Following a series of setbacks, including his much anticipated 50th film Mama Manchu Alludu Kanchu, comedy hero Allari Naresh is desperately looking for a solid success to reclaim his past glory. Naresh has been hearing several scripts to lock a decent story since a long time.
As per the latest reports, Naresh signed a project which will be bankrolled by the leading production house, Sri Venkateswara Cine Chitra, which produced Young Tiger NTR’s Sankranthi release, Nannaku Prematho.
Reports further say that comedy entertainers’ specialist G Nageswara Reddy will helm the Allari Naresh-SVCC project. Keep watching this space for more updates about this film.
- NTR Brings A Special Guest To Bigg Boss Set
- Fidaa’s first-day collections
- NBK102 Set To Go On Floors Soon
- Much awaited multi-starrer opens on a superb note
- Interview : Gopichand – Gautam Nanda will put my career back on track
Articles that might interest you