Young comedy hero Allari Naresh, who is on a desperate mission to score a solid hit, has wrapped up shooting for his forthcoming horror comedy, Intlo Deyyam Nakem Bhayyam. The film’s unit completed the shooting after canning a couple of songs in Bangkok.
Intlo Deyyam Nakem Bhayyam will be hitting the screens on the 11th of November. The film is directed by G Nageswara Reddy and produced by senior filmmaker BVSN Prasad. Krithika and Mouryani are the film’s leading ladies.
- Rana will start preparing for Baahubali 3 from tomorrow
- Rakul’s loyalties will always remain with Tollywood
- Title confirmed for Vijay’s Mersal’s Telugu version
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- Politician Makes Shocking Claims About Rajinikanth!
Articles that might interest you