Young comedy hero Allari Naresh, who is on a desperate mission to score a solid hit, has wrapped up shooting for his forthcoming horror comedy, Intlo Deyyam Nakem Bhayyam. The film’s unit completed the shooting after canning a couple of songs in Bangkok.
Intlo Deyyam Nakem Bhayyam will be hitting the screens on the 11th of November. The film is directed by G Nageswara Reddy and produced by senior filmmaker BVSN Prasad. Krithika and Mouryani are the film’s leading ladies.
- Megastar Inspired Ram Charan’s Look In Rangasthalam
- Akhil Thanks His Fans In US
- Nani Confident About MCA’s Success
- Kangana Ranaut Invited As A Keynote Speaker At Harvard Business School
- Solid deal for Hello’s satellite rights