Young comedy hero Allari Naresh, who is on a desperate mission to score a solid hit, has wrapped up shooting for his forthcoming horror comedy, Intlo Deyyam Nakem Bhayyam. The film’s unit completed the shooting after canning a couple of songs in Bangkok.
Intlo Deyyam Nakem Bhayyam will be hitting the screens on the 11th of November. The film is directed by G Nageswara Reddy and produced by senior filmmaker BVSN Prasad. Krithika and Mouryani are the film’s leading ladies.
- Balayya wraps up an intense climax fight
- Rahul’s Drushti’s teaser to be out soon
- Kajal reveals her 5 favorite movies
- Dandupalayam3 nears its completion
- Balayya unveils Garuda Vega’s stylish, thrilling trailer