Young comedy hero Allari Naresh, who is on a desperate mission to score a solid hit, has wrapped up shooting for his forthcoming horror comedy, Intlo Deyyam Nakem Bhayyam. The film’s unit completed the shooting after canning a couple of songs in Bangkok.
Intlo Deyyam Nakem Bhayyam will be hitting the screens on the 11th of November. The film is directed by G Nageswara Reddy and produced by senior filmmaker BVSN Prasad. Krithika and Mouryani are the film’s leading ladies.
- Baahubali makers plan something huge post release
- Shoot update on Balayya101
- Poll : What did you like the most in Katamarayudu?
- Katamarayudu’s ceded and Vizag collections
- Katamarayudu’s latest US collections
Articles that might interest you