The first schedule of Allari Naresh and Richa Pinai’s upcoming film has been completed. The film is a socio-fantasy and most part of the plot revolves around Yama. E Sattibabu is directing the film and Chanti Addala is producing it under Friendly Movies banner. Talking about the film’s progress, Chanti Addala said, “We completed the first schedule of the film on May 17. In this schedule, two songs and some scenes on Yama’s house were shot. The next schedule will begin from July 1 and it will go on till July 20 in Ramoji Film City. For this schedules, we are erecting three huge sets including Yama’s durbar and Brindavanam.” Sayaji Shinde and Ramya Krishna have played crucial roles in the film. Koti has composed the music.
- Special Column : Exploring a song – Gaali Vaaluga
- Ravi Teja’s next from December end
- Agnyatavasi’s teaser to be a feast for fans
- Tamannaah to perform stunts in her next Bollywood flick
- Suriya impresses with own dubbing in Gang’s teaser