For the first time ever, two of the biggest producers in the industry Allu Aravind and Dil Raju are teaming up for a mega venture. Bunny Vasu, who had recently produced 100% Love, is also collaborating with the duo for an untitled film. A S Ravikumar Chowdary, who had made Yagnam, is going to direct the film. Apparently, both Allu Aravind and Dil Raju were very impressed with the story narrated by Ravikumar and they immediately agreed to produce the film. A young hero is going to star in this film. More details will be announced soon.
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon
- Young Actress Undergoes A Dramatic Makeover