For the first time ever, two of the biggest producers in the industry Allu Aravind and Dil Raju are teaming up for a mega venture. Bunny Vasu, who had recently produced 100% Love, is also collaborating with the duo for an untitled film. A S Ravikumar Chowdary, who had made Yagnam, is going to direct the film. Apparently, both Allu Aravind and Dil Raju were very impressed with the story narrated by Ravikumar and they immediately agreed to produce the film. A young hero is going to star in this film. More details will be announced soon.
- After 26 years, Yesudas and SPB record a song together
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to go on floors today
- Thaman ready with yet another good album
- Ram-Dil Raju project from March
- Aadhi’s role to be quite interesting in Bhaagmathie