Producer Allu Aravind is one man who knows it all. His planning never fails and the latest examples are the two back to back hits in his compound Sarrainodu and Srirastu Subhamastu.
It is a known fact that his latest film with Ram Charan, Dhruva is nearing its release date soon. Latest update reveals that Allu Aravind has decided to distribute the film himself in major areas like Nizam, Godavari and Krishna.
The news is that Aravind is very confident about the film and has decided to take this step. Being the remake of Tamil blockbuster, Thani Oruvan, this film is awaited eagerly all over.
- Mahesh Babu has Achieved What I Always Wanted : SJ Suryah
- Much Awaited Sequel To Roll Soon
- Mahanubhavudu’s trailer attached to Jai Lava Kusa’s prints
- Short and crisp runtime for Mahanubhavudu
- RGV unperturbed despite arrest warrant
Articles that might interest you