Producer Allu Aravind is one man who knows it all. His planning never fails and the latest examples are the two back to back hits in his compound Sarrainodu and Srirastu Subhamastu.
It is a known fact that his latest film with Ram Charan, Dhruva is nearing its release date soon. Latest update reveals that Allu Aravind has decided to distribute the film himself in major areas like Nizam, Godavari and Krishna.
The news is that Aravind is very confident about the film and has decided to take this step. Being the remake of Tamil blockbuster, Thani Oruvan, this film is awaited eagerly all over.
- I’m a Rajamouli fan, would never copy his films
- Much-awaited biggie wraps up European schedule
- Re-recording in full swing for Sunil’s next
- Shruti Haasan’s clarification on her exit from Sangamithra
- Allu Arjun shines in DJ’s new single
Articles that might interest you