123telugu had recently reported that Boyapati Sreenu’s film with Allu Arjun kick started in Hyderabad recently. Latest update is that the unit has wrapped up its first schedule. Some key important scenes were shot during this schedule which involved a heavy duty chase sequence featuring Bunny and villain Aadi Pinisetty.
Sources close to us reveal that Boyapati has designed a superb character for Bunny which will show the stylish star in a angry avatar.
S S Thaman scores music and Geetha Arts will be producing this flick.
- Raj Tarun Gets Busy With His Next
- Vivegam Gears Up To Face Baahubali 2 Challenge
- Vijay Devarakonda Takes A Cue From Rana
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Vivekam losing out to Arjun Reddy
Articles that might interest you