Stylish Star Allu Arjun has achieved a memorable milestone in his career. Yesterday, the actor completed 13 glorious years in Telugu film industry. Expressing his gratitude to his fans, Bunny took to his Twitter profile and said, “It’s my 13th Year in Film Industry . I thank each and everyone for making stand where I am.”
After a brief cameo as a teenage dancer in his uncle Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Daddy, Allu Arjun made his debut as a hero with K Raghavendra Rao’s Gangotri on March 28, 2003. He then went on to act in 16 films. Bunny is fondly called as Stylish Star by his fans for his stylish on-screen avatars.
Allu Arjun’s next film, Sarrainodu, will have its audio release on April 1 and the movie with hit the screens on April 22.
It’s my 13th Year in Film Industry . I thank each and everyone for making stand where I am. pic.twitter.com/gXoF0bUseB
— Allu Arjun (@alluarjun) March 28, 2016
- Adivi Sesh opens up about Goodachari
- Yet Another Star Actress In Talks For Harish Shankar’s Next
- Special Column : Exploring a song – Gaali Vaaluga
- Trisha Reveals Her Strangest Habit
- Star Comedian Gets Emotional About His New Film