As we all know that Allu Arjun is playing the role of Gona Gannareddy in Gunashekar’s magnum opus Rudhramadevi. The latest news is that the actor has completed shooting his part for this flick. He has been shooting for this flick from the start of this month.
Some key action scenes were shot on Allu Arjun and other supporting cast recently. Catherine Tressa will be seen opposite Arjun. Anushka plays the main lead in this film while Rana is cast opposite her.
Allu Arjun will join Trivikram for his untitled next film. It is well known that this film with Trivikram got postponed after Bunny agreed to be a part of Rudhramadevi.
- Despite no offers, BAN eyes all-time top 3rd opening in US
- Excited Mahesh Babu thanks his fans
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- Bharat Ane Nenu set for a record breaking opening