Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s high budget summer entertainer, Sarrainodu, is fast finishing its shoot. Currently, a song is being shot on the film’s lead couple, Bunny and Rakul Preet Singh, in Hyderabad. Fans’ expectations are humongous as the film is being directed by Boyapati Sreenu, a specialist in mass action entertainers.
Meanwhile, Sarrainodu has been doing a sensational pre-release business in all territories. As per our close sources, the film’s North Indian theatrical rights have been sold for a whopping Rs. 60 lakhs. This is by far the highest price offered to a Telugu film in this region, making the film’s producer Allu Arvind laughing all the way to the bank.
Already a huge star down south, Bunny’s fanbase in the North Indian territory increased multifold after his successful stint as a brand ambassador for Hero MotoCorp’s new 125CC bike.
- Rising Tamil comedian in Pawan-Trivikram movie?
- Sukumar’s second production venture to be shot abroad
- Interesting speculation on Prabhas’ next
- Director responds to criticism on Shruti’s fashion goof up
- Puri clears the rumors on Balayya film
Articles that might interest you