It’s not without a reason that Allu Arjun is called as “Stylish Star”. The actor has pushed the envelope time and again when it comes to fashion, be it onscreen or his off-screen appearances. In fact, he has pretty much been a trend-setter among actors when it comes to style and fashion.
Speaking about his fashion mantra, in a recent interview to Maxim magazine, Allu Arjun said, “Style is nothing but a reflection of the personality. Style is not about fashion. I believe your wardrobe should reflect your ideologies.” The actor has worked closely with popular stylists like Ashwin Mawle and several other national stylists to reinvent himself from time to time.
Meanwhile, all eyes are on a new song from Naa Peru Surya that’s going to be unveiled on February 14. Directed by Vakkantham Vamsi, the film also stars Anu Emmanuel in a lead role.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date