Allu Arjun has been donating huge money to several causes in the past. But this time around, his donation has helped a little baby get a new life. The latest news is that Bunny has donated an amount of eight lakhs for the operation of a seven-month-old kid in Hyderabad.
Going into details, after knowing that the little son of a couple from Bheemavaram was suffering from heart problems and required a costly surgery, Bunny in accordance with the Appollo hospital donated the money for the operation.
The surgery has been completed and the little kid is doing fine. Apart from Bunny’s donation, the state, and central government also donated 13 lakhs for this cause.
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks