Stylish Star Allu Arjun, who has mostly limited himself to acting all these years, is all set to venture into clubbing business very soon. The actor has collaborated with international hospitality brand M Kitchen and Kedar Selagamsetty of the Hylife Brewing Co, to set up a swanky new party hotspot in Hyderabad.
Speaking to a leading English news daily about his new business, Allu Arjun said that he always thought Hyderabad was missing the world-class clubbing and hospitality experience and that he didn’t think twice when the opportunity came his way to set up his own night groove.
Bunny will be organising a lavish party on July 29 to launch his new party hotspot.
- Interesting backdrop for Aadi’s next
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s first single gets a date
- Kajal Aggarwal Launches Roopa Vaitla’s New Brand ‘VEDIK’
- Kamal, Mani Ratnam to share stage with Christopher Nolan
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s teaser is now world’s 2nd most liked