Stylish Star Allu Arjun, who has mostly limited himself to acting all these years, is all set to venture into clubbing business very soon. The actor has collaborated with international hospitality brand M Kitchen and Kedar Selagamsetty of the Hylife Brewing Co, to set up a swanky new party hotspot in Hyderabad.
Speaking to a leading English news daily about his new business, Allu Arjun said that he always thought Hyderabad was missing the world-class clubbing and hospitality experience and that he didn’t think twice when the opportunity came his way to set up his own night groove.
Bunny will be organising a lavish party on July 29 to launch his new party hotspot.
- Rajinikanth clears it all
- Title woes for star hero’s next
- Poll : What did you think of Mister’s trailer?
- Special Column : Mana Mahakavi Sri Sri
- Yet another young starlet launches her app
Articles that might interest you