Sukumar and Allu Arjun have been close friends ever since they first collaborated with each other to make ‘Arya’. The film went on to become a huge success and it was the turning point in both their lives in the film industry.
At the recent event of Darshakudu, a film which Sukumar has produced, Sukumar recalled an incident which occurred while shooting Arya and said that Bunny gave him a new life. “During the shoot, there was a scene which we were supposed to shoot on a boat. In the middle of the shoot, I fell into the river and everyone around me just kept looking at me. Only Allu Arjun jumped into the water to save me from drowning. It’s because of me that he became a hero in real life too,” Sukumar said in a jovial manner.
Darshakudu, starring Ashok, Eesha, is slated for release on August 4. Dil Raju is releasing the film.
- Pawan discusses Janasena’s future poa
- Very, very happy with RTG’s success: Ravi Teja
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?
- Young hero turns ‘Lover’ for his next
- Saaho’s first look in a few hours