Director Gopichand Malineni, who has scored a good hit with ‘Balupu’, has officially confirmed his project with Stylish Star Allu Arjun. This venture will be produced by star producer Dil Raju. Gopichand Malineni confirmed this in a very brief interview given to the Telugu daily ‘Eenadu’.
“This movie will also be a commercial entertainer. Dil Raju offered to make me a director while I was working as an AD for ‘Kantri’. But it did not happen. After all these years, I am happy to be associated with his banner”, he said.
Gopichand Malineni has also revealed that he would be directing a film for which Tamil director Murugadoss is penning the script and screenplay.
- Mani Ratnam recreating Roja magic in Cheliyaa?
- Vishnu’s next based on the infamous scam
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
Articles that might interest you