Stylish Star Allu Arjun is keen on striking a hat-trick with his upcoming mass action entertainer, Sarrainodu. The film is releasing on April 22nd amid huge expectations. The film’s unit has paced up the promotions and in one of his promotional interviews, Bunny spoke at length about his personal and professional lives.
At one point, Bunny revealed his secret ambition when he said that he wants to be remembered forever just like his uncle Chiru who is known for his blood bank and Amala Akkineni for her Blue Cross. While Bunny didn’t reveal much about his future plans, he said that he has already started groundwork in this regard.
Of late, Bunny has been constantly making headlines by lending financial support to Mega fans and even common people. Is he now planning to set up an organisation of sorts for his social work? Let’s wait until further details.
- Akshay Kumar postpones Padman for Padmaavat
- Sunny Leone gets a rare honor
- Gang going steady on weekdays
- 95% of politicians are rascals: Mohan Babu
- Press Note : Godavari Restaurant Chain is all set to flow in Phoenix, AZ