The principal shooting of Varun Tej’s debut film is currently on in a full swing. But what has caught the news circles now is that stylish star Allu Arjun is all set to play an important role in this film.
Though an official announcement is yet to be made, reports reveal that Allu Arjun has been approached to play a cameo in his cousin’s film. This is not the first time that Bunny has done a special appearance.
He is currently playing the role of Gona Ganna Redy in Gunasekhar’s Rudramma Devi, and also played a stunning cameo in the blockbuster Yevadu.
With the news of Allu Arjun’s role in Varun Tej’s film breaking out, the Srikanth Addala project has become a hot property. Tagore Madhu is the producer of the film and Mickey J Mayer is the music director.
- Anushka’s Bhagmathi to be out in December?
- Intense genre for Vijay-Murugadoss’ next
- KRK blames Aamir Khan for his Twitter suspension
- Case filed against Kamal Haasan
- Swathi’s comeback film seals its release date