Stylish star Allu Arjun is upping his style quotient for his upcoming film Iddharammayilatho. Puri Jagannadh is directing the film and Recently, we had reported that he had done a photoshoot with 60 different costumes which were specially bought by Puri Jagannadh and Allu Arjun. The latest news is that the actor has posed with multiple guitars for a special photoshoot. Buzz is that a guitar is an integral part of his look in the film and he wanted to try out various options to get the look right.
Amala Paul and Catherine Tresa are going to play the lead roles with Allu Arjun and this is their first film with the actor. Bandla Ganesh is producing the film under Parameswara Arts Productions banner.
Devi Sri Prasad is going to compose the music and Amol Rathod is the cinematographer. The film’s shooting is expected to start soon and most part of the film will be shot in Bangkok and New Zealand.
- Update on Bellamkonda Sai’s Saakshyam
- After Hyderabad, Kakinada awaits AR Rahman’s concert?
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Balayya’s heroine says she can even sing in Telugu
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ movie’s unit refutes the hot rumor