Allu Arjun is a proud man finally. His brother, Allu Sirish has given a hit with his latest film Srirastu Subhamastu. The family entertainer has been declared a hit and the entire unit along with Bunny celebrated the success of the film yesterday.
Speaking at the occasion, Bunny said that he only attended the event as a proud brother and is very happy for Sirish. He also added that his kid brother worked very hard for the film and deserves every bit of his success.
Directed by Parasuram, this film has Lavanya Tripathi as the female lead. Thaman’s music and good comedy by Ali are one of the biggest plus of the film.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23