Allu Arjun is a proud man finally. His brother, Allu Sirish has given a hit with his latest film Srirastu Subhamastu. The family entertainer has been declared a hit and the entire unit along with Bunny celebrated the success of the film yesterday.
Speaking at the occasion, Bunny said that he only attended the event as a proud brother and is very happy for Sirish. He also added that his kid brother worked very hard for the film and deserves every bit of his success.
Directed by Parasuram, this film has Lavanya Tripathi as the female lead. Thaman’s music and good comedy by Ali are one of the biggest plus of the film.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you